Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Monday morning to you! 


We are doing a mix of easy and healthy recipes this week. Maddix's birthday is today so to celebrate him turning 2 we are doing dogs and tots, something every little boy loves!


The rest of the week are all new recipes I have decided to try out. Hopefully they will be good recipes that I can add to our routine. I'll let you know how they turn out as I make them :)


And as an FYI, I use an app called "GrocerySmart" when I go shopping. I am able to input my grocery list online and it syncs with my tablet/phone so that when I am at the store I can read my list and 'cross off' the items as I get them. It puts everything in aisle order as well for you which is extremely helpful. Check it out HERE!


Monday30 - Hot Dogs and tots




Tuesday31 - Nachos (these are homemade with no link to a recipe). If you'd like the recipe that I use send me an FB message and I will type one out for you.





Wednesday1 - Lasagna
(this is homemade with no link to a recipe). If you'd like the recipe that I use send me an FB message and I will type one out for you. 

Thursday2 - Soutwestern Chopped Chicken Salad





Friday3 - Pizza Casserole




Saturday4 - Crockpot Beef and Broccoli







Sunday5 - Chicken Pot Pie





Grocery List


Meat:
hot dogs
1 lb ground turkey
1 lb hot italian sausage
2 Sweet Italian Chicken Sausages, casings removed
17 slices turkey pepperoni, chopped
1 pound boneless beef top round steak — trimmed of fat, cut into cubes

2 large (boneless, skinless) chicken breasts, cooked and diced
2 cups shredded chicken

Veggies and Fruit:
iceberg lettuce
2 green bell pepper, diced
4 roma tomatoes, diced
4 green onions, sliced
1 red
bag of onions
1lb broccoli, cut into florets

Breads, Grains and Dairy:
hot dog buns
velveeta
sour cream
3 eggs
1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
2/3 cup Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cup(s) Part-Skim Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
4 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
1 container Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Biscuits or that “other” brand
1 cup uncooked brown rice

Canned Goods:
large can refried beans
large jar prego traditional
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can sweet yellow corn (or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed)
1 jar Trader Joe’s Arrabiata Spaghetti Sauce or your favorite pasta sauce
2 cups fat free beef broth
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (use low sodium!)
milk

Frozen Foods:
tater tots
1 1/2 cups diced frozen peas and carrots

Seasonings and Condiments:
taco seasoning packet
1 tbsp ranch seasoning
1 tbsp taco seasoning
2 tbsp Red Roasted Chili Paste (like the kind from Thai Kitchen)
1/2 cup mayonnaise

Miscellaneous:
nacho chips
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1 (9 ounce) box of barilla no-boil lasagna noodles

1  cup biscuit mix

No comments:

Post a Comment